Tuesday, March 30, 2010

MY THOUGHTS

Hi,

Generally, most of you have started making and you are progessing fine but definitely still more rooms for improvement.

A few still take your time on your journal which is supposed to be done at home. I am disappointed and you are wasting your time away in the workshop. Things in the journal should be done at home. While in the workshop, your focus is in the making.

Development and making should go hand in hand. While you are developing at home, you come to school to verify your development with me and realise your project on what you have developed.

Along the making you make mistakes or need further modifications, detail it in the journal. This is a real-time account of your developmental and making process.

Time is not on our side. Making can only be done in workshop. You cannot bring it back home and do. I want to clear your making asap so that I will have more time to vet through your journal while you are away for mid year exams. I also want to cater time for presentation board.

If you keep harping on working your journal in the workshop, you are going to drag everyone's progress down. In the past, we have two teachers. Allocation of manpower to help student is easier. Now, I am the only one handling your group, I will have to make sure that time is fully optimised. I seek your cooperation in that.

Mr Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment