Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Coursework Dateline

P.S. Dateline for Journal Checking is 8th April 2010..
Guys and Gals,

I am sure you know what to focus on right now....

I need to reiterate...
Our dateline for the artifact and the first draft of journal is still 31 May 2010.

Your Planning and Monitoring is important. Do fill in your time chart and keep a regular update on your progress including the conversation details we had over the past few months.

Once term 3 commences, on the 3 periods lesson day, I can concentrate mostly on your presentation board which comprises the isometric presentation drawing, contextual drawing, working (orthographic drawing) and exploded drawing.

For the 2 period lesson, I can focus on your theory. I should be able to do a thorough revision before your O level in November.

Coming to your mid year, pls get your basic concept and knowledge right. Whatever you have been taught last year will be examined. Study your textbook and also the notes and worksheets I have given to you last year.

All the BEST....

P.S. Dateline for Journal Checking is 8th April 2010..





No comments:

Post a Comment